Being a Community Manager might appear a fancy job to most people where one gets paid for being online and chatting on social media, but the reality is a lot different.
Here is a list of 10 things which every Online Community Manager will relate to:
- Your friends keep asking you, ‘Dude, do you really work on weekends?’
- People think you have no work all day because you are always active on Facebook.
- Your relationship with social media never goes to another level because you don’t give enough space to each other.
- You have to choose between ‘Going on a date’ and hosting a Twitter contest. And your answer to your partner: ‘Neat, I am going to die alone’.
- You develop an eye for trends.
- You start loving the term ‘Viral’!
- You wonder, ‘How many tweets is too many tweets?’
- You have to deal with the tons of friend requests and followers on your personal social media channels.
- Your friends and family keep wondering what the hell you do on the computer all the time.
- You finish a good tweet and have 1 character left, and then you have to decide which ‘Grammar’ crime to commit.
Check the original post on Simplify360’s blog.
Disclaimer: The above content is owned by Simplify360. This is only a re-share, I am not claiming any rights.